Thursday, August 14, 2014

Metelka Wedding 2014

One of my very best friends is getting married just a few days from now. August 16th is the date. Trisha and I first met at Julies School of Dance 6 years ago. 2 days left!!!

Trisha started as my dance teacher but quickly evolved to my best friend. Trisha and I have danced together in many pieces and I always love getting to be in a number she choreographs herself! I remember the first dance I was ever in that she choreographed was "Wash that Man Right Out of my Hair"! Her classes are always so much fun with her crazy personality and face paced teaching style.

One Saturday she asked my other two friends, Kelli and Sara, and I to meet her for lunch at our favorite Mexican place in Hermitage. Of course we were all asking about her proposal and looking at her ring and then she asked us to be her bridesmaids. Kelli, Sara and I have been waiting for this moment ever since her and Jimbo, her fiancé, had been dating. We were beyond excited! We had so much fun going bridesmaid dress shopping and planing the wedding shower and now finally getting so close to the wedding day! I know I could not be happier to be able to share this very exciting moment in Trisha's life with her!

Trisha, I love you and I cannot wait to celebrate this day with you!

Two more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment