Monday, August 11, 2014

Before You Knew It.... JUNIOR YEAR

         Ware taking quite a big step from when I last posted. From the end of freshman year to the beginning of junior year. Of course it is important to have goals because if you do not have goals then you are just wasting your time. One goal for my junior year is to pass honors chemistry. Well.. I would like to do more than pass it! Hopefully make only A's and B's in the class but right now it is already very hard. Luckily my teacher, Mrs. Townsend, is very helpful and is willing to do whatever till we understand it. Another goal I have is to gain a deeper relationship with two of my best friends Tiffani and Autumn. We are in out youth group together and they are both younger than me but I really love them and want to keep encouraging them and mentoring them in their walk with Jesus. My last goal for this year is to become less afraid of standing up for what I believe. Everyone has those friends who sometimes may have conversations you don't like or you see a kid being left out. Well this year I want to be able to convertibility stand up for what I believe and not be so hesitant.

No comments:

Post a Comment